Need Blaster Parts

NYUK

I have 2 nose plastic pieces I believe. Their all scuffed up like somebody was trying to sand out scratches and didnt do to good a job. They need to be sanded smoother and painted.

If you want them I'll give'm to ya for free when I ever get a chance to come get that title. I'll be able to this week. I gotta go put a heater core in my truck that I havent had a chance to do since tuesday. Its just been one thing after another.

i have these parts let me know if your interested and give me some offers

---stock carb with T.O.R.S (26mm-greatcondition)

---stock shocks (front and back-great condition)

---Full set of fenders (front, back, gas tank cover, nose)with costom flame job( flames look fucken great)

---two engines, two bottom ends 1 cylinder head, all gears, trannys, crank, everything is on the engines and in them, they were taken apart because they didnt run. one engine has a hole on the bottom of the case and the other i think is in good condition. the cylinder head is in great condition. these engines are good fixer uppers for those people who do that stuff.