Help identifying mods on new to me Banshee

ShelbyVoodoo

Hey everyone, I picked up another Banshee.  I got a great deal on a nice bike that needs some work.  Rod is welded to the actuator and the top end needs to be replaced.  I pulled the motor apart and it looks like the right side piston was killed due to poor mix or cold starting.  The piston was smeared all over the inside of the cylinder and the rings on that side are worn badly.  I think whoever killed it didn't put premix in the fuel and thought they could just fill it up with 91 and go.  I think I can hone it out and just pick up some pistons, but I may just replace everything with a fresh 421 build.   The carbs were caked with dirt as well from sitting outside for a bit so I need to rebuild them as well.

The heads are ported but I don't specifically know what port.  

I looked at the numbers on the pistons and they are the Wiseco 513m06600.  So they are 66mm pistons right?  I measured the stroke to the best of my ability and it seems like it is stock right at 54mm.  It has a Pro Design Coolhead on it with 22cc domes.  The bike has a brand new Wiseco clutch basket with new fibers and steels.  The crank is solid with zero up and down play.  The left side piston is barely used so it looks like the bike was killed not too long after a complete rebuild.  I havent opened the case but I can peer through the oil holes and the gears and everything look great.  Still going to pull it all apart and clean it as there are aluminum shavings down in the case from the right side piston being smeared against the cylinder wall.

The idler gear bushing went out and it ate the C clip.  The previous owner kept kicking it over and over and because the idler gear was off, the kickstart assembly stop spun counterclockwise about 270 degrees and slammed into the slot that the spring goes into.  It broke off a small chunk of the top of the "C" in the spring channel.  I repaired the idler gear bushing and installed the kickstart assembly and it held in place.  I didn't put it back together enough to try and kick it but it seems that the spring stays in that slot still, even with the top of the "C" broken.  I may JB weld the "C" back as this area should be fine for that right?

The cylinder doesn't seem to have any major damage, just piston smeared all over it from the cold seizure it had or lube failure seizure.   I have a proper hone.  But I may just buy a stroker crank and heads.  

So, that being said.  If I were to put it back together as is, I should just hone it, replace gaskets and seals as needed, clean out the bottom end and get the same pistons?

I know this has been asked a million times but there are a million different answers.  What do I need to buy to make it a 421 serval?

4 mil crank long rod?

Wiseco long rod pistons?  What size for 421?

DM head or OEM heads bored out to 68mm right?

22 domes will work right?

Thats all I need besides the supporting gaskets/seals?

The bike has the OEM carbs with V FOrce reeds and full FMF.