Need some advice! Jetting

Hello everyone hope everybody is staying busy during this Covid-19. I am have some jetting trouble and lookin for some advice. Recently just purchased some new carbs for my shee. I had the 34 mm pjs and they were just to much carb for my motor. I went with 28 mm pwk carbs. My current jet stats are 48 pilots, 158 mains, needle in the middle Clip. Air screws 2 turns out, idles are 2 in from contact of the slide. This all being said I tried to start me shee, damn thing was having trouble. I opened up the choke and it started to idle. I notice it didn’t sound right sound funny. In span of maybe 5 mins of idling I gave it just small amount of throttle, and the damn thing came alive. Started to diesel on me and shit broke loose. The key and ignition switch did not stop that thing, unplugged the boots shit was still going. Thankfully I was able to kill covering my hands over the carbs. It was only running high idle for about 35 seconds if that thankfully. Prior to this happening the head was not pitted all. This being known I assumed it had an air leak. I did a air leak test, 8 pounds for 32 min it passed still holding 8. Now I am kind of in a bind on why the heck would this happen? Are my jets that far off the bike ran so lean? I pulled the top end everything’s fine no slap, scaring or pitting. My shees mods are, Stock head, Stock porting, 4mm crank, stock reads, CPI pipes, timing +5. My temperature is around 70-85 degrees, 400 elevation. Any advice would be helpful for jetting sizes and any idea on how this happened. I don’t need smart responses please. I am new to this 2-stoke tuning game. Everyone was here at some point. I am just trying to learn and understand best I can thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bike it's made for has a vacuum operated fuel pump.
Plug them, don't just connect them with a hose.

Okay perfect I will find some nipple plugs for them. Maybe this is why it was running funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk