Fuel Suggestions !! Please help!

Hey guys I have a 1996 banshee. According to the info I provided on here it was a 421 trinity . I pulled and had to have the cylinders done. It now is bored to 70mm and has 17cc domes that we’re originally in it . What type of fuel should I run with this setup and can I order it online some place ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has a trinity IV head on it (17 mm domes ). It was bored to 69.45 when I took it apart and is now at 70mm. The porting was like this when I got it and has hot rods (CKJ158). I am not sure if it’s a stock crank or not. All I did was a top end and put it back together so any help/suggestions on what I have or if I need to change something or run a race fuel would be greatly appreciated . Attached a few photos of the parts /porting 2bd9f523825186ee19e0bf669aed636b.jpg
79af478aa1cc12cfe217b1e16672468e.jpg
1e13f86cb27fcf2a54ab67c14678dd1b.jpg

Guys I have not checked compression. What is the best way to get an accurate reading ? Use a gauge and just kick it over ? Also is there a good way to find out what stroke the crank is without pulling it apart ? I never had the bottom end apart . Thanks for all the support!

Start, warm up. Pull plugs. Use correct tester, kick as fast as u can for 6-7 kicks or till needle stops moving.    Check twice each side. 

Remove tank  

Get micrometer 

Find tdc or bdc. 

Turn over till full stroke is achieved. (Plugs out will make easier) 

Stock stroke is 54mm.    Anything above that will tell you what + stroke it is. 

A micrometer with extendable measuring probe , find tdc, zero it out, go to bdc, and measure.      The cheap compression testers can read false.  Buy the best you can afford.  Orileys has 1 for 46$  I've tested with same results as a snap on.   

Okay I took measurements and compression. I believe it is stock stroke. I measured a few times and all measurements were not exact but close to 54.00 mm . The compression photos are attached. I know this is low but what could be the issue? The bike has maybe 2 hours of run time on the fresh cylinders/pistons/rings. dee1184cc83af4b3b4151aba8486ac91.jpg
16ee88e00a2a423901706f7dc82790ef.jpg

Wouldnt trust that gauge for starters.  You got an orileys auto parts store nearby? Theyll loan you a tester for free.    I've had that same gauge read +/-  50psi off .    Or find someone local with a good gauge to borrow.     Try starting it  to make sure the rings are oiled? Then pull plugs, kick like hell.  If your losing psi after kicking, you're leaking somewhere,  and will not read accurately.