Oil leak help

Tarrenitup82

After one rip up the hill at the dunes I come to a stop and my vent tube in the clutch cover is pissing oil..?!? Also coming from the coolant transfer tube, leaking thru the hole under the carbs onto the ground. I’m wondering if anyone has had this problem or if they know the fix. I’m thinking the clutch cover is damaging the o ring on the transfer tube, and the seal for the crank case vent is bad. SEE IN PICS

E02DF98F-FF15-4C61-A777-5BE2EC37BB81.jpeg

Thats routed correct . It's leaking up there? If so, how do you know which vent is leaking?. Cover is a separate issue unless its over filling gearbox with coolant. Looking at the picture, I would just smooth out the sharp edges & maybe put a little bit of silicone on the o-ring ( to lube it & seal it if it does get messed up) and that should be OK

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Oh, If it's leaking oil out of the transfer tube, your gaskets not sealed their. Iirc the gasket goes around the tube to seal oil splash. I thought you had a coolant and oil leak , the o-ring is for coolant only.

If your rear vent is clogged & you plug the cover vent it will build pressure & leak @ any weak spot. which that gouge on the outboard side of the o-ring would cause oil to leak out.

You can try & epoxy it back into shape, silicone it ( let dry before trying it), silicone the tube to the case so the oil that gets between case & tube cant come out, or get a new cover

Should the cover just slide on easy or have to put some force behind it 
Depends but that would be mostly due to o-ring drag ( or lack of) , which would be coolant leak.
A lot of people think oil and/or coolant is leaking and it's actually your carb. dripping & running through that drain hole you referred to earlier. But looking @ that gouge again thats your problem& possibly a venting issue.