Connecting rods replacement best buy

the boris

Rebuilding the crank so looking for new conrods, was on ebay but there is to much of a choice, where most (all) of them come in a kit and I'm looking just for bare rods, without bearings and pins.
Would appreciate help.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

How good are Yamaha rods?
I heard they are asking drug money for them but I'll check anyway.

In general, Most OEM pieces are good quality but often expensive like you've heard.

Back in the day I preferred factory cranks in any of my stock stroke asphalt motor builds but once I ran out of "stock" I started using Hot Rod cranks. 

In this case bare OEM rods wouldn't set you back much.

https://www.powerpartsplus.com/oemparts/a/yam/500391a1f870021f60a0d639/crankshaft-piston

• Like 1

In general, Most OEM pieces are good quality but often expensive like you've heard.
Back in the day I preferred factory cranks in any of my stock stroke asphalt motor builds but once I ran out of "stock" I started using Hot Rod cranks. 
In this case bare OEM rods wouldn't set you back much.
https://www.powerpartsplus.com/oemparts/a/yam/500391a1f870021f60a0d639/crankshaft-piston
Thanks for advice and reference, I'll stop by my local Yamaha shop to check it out.
I will get the bearings trough work but might need thrust washers from the dealer.