Electrical gremlins

I recently purchased a banshee with some electrical issues. I bought it from a old friend that got it a few years ago, I rebuilt it a couple years ago for him and it was never ran by looking into the spark plug holes. It looks like he put a new stator on it but when I tested it it went up to around 19.00 but settled down to 13 ohms which Is no good, I tested the coil without the caps and it tested good but I can’t get a reading with the caps on? I checked for continuity through the caps and got nothing? Is that normal for the caps or should I buy new ones? I tested the cdi on a buddy of mine and it had spark so I’m guessing it’s good. I found a few spots in the harness that was cut and patched them up and cut the tors wiring off right where they y off the harness? I been debating on buying a new harness off eBay that is already clean up? Anyone try one yet?  I haven’t been on HQ in a few years because I sold my old banshees but regretted it! I dislike electrical issues but wanted another banshee and got a great deal on it so here I stand lol should I buy new spark plug caps? Stator? Wiring harness?

Here is the best way to rule out electrical headaches.  throw away your old harness and buy a new one from south texas banshee.  eliminate every electrical piece and just run a kill switch tether so the bike runs, then you can mount your cdi behind your gas tank or oem location (let your harness maker know which location)  then join  banshee hq swap page and buy a used OEM only stator.  then get new NGK plug caps they are cheap, and then your done.