Banshee won’t hit power band

My shee is hitting a rev limiter or somthing it won’t hit the power band    Ive tried 350-320 mains nothing really changes   I’ve tried two different needles on all clip positions still not really a change so I’m thinking it could be electrical, I have complete tors removal and the box is unplugged. I don’t really know to much about the electrical side of things my stator cover bolts did come loose before and my cover poped off, it got a lil dirt in it. Other then that i don’t know somone help me out   Thank u in advance 

I have a 97 shee.  

Toomey t5’s 

uni pod filters 

No tors 

and around 300ft 

Maybe it is this frame is a 97 it’s a project bike.  Umm is there a specific color wire ik it changed through the years.  and were would I unground it from.  Sorry don’t know to much I only see a blue wire running from the switch to cdi I’m pretty sure this bike had a parking brake delete 

Iirc '01 & up had p.brake

The switch was part of your clutch lever if the brake is on, its grounded so you don't have enough power to move with brake on, by limiting  your RPMs . that green with yellow stripe signal wire, goes from that switch, to CDI & if grounded will tell cdi to limit

Did you have this problem before your cover fell off?

No I didn’t but it also worked a little after that as well.  I also had two different set of carbs since then but I kinda of rember plugging and unplugging somthing   When I got the bike the guy had 34mm flat slides and it ran like shit I jetted it it had no low end but screamed in the top.  I switch to 26mm carbs I think it had all top end no low end again tried to jet those but I had the same problem I’m having with these new oem vm26ss