20cc BB domes ?

Hi, I have 20 cc BB race fuel domes from F.A.S.T.  in a Cheetah Cub. I have only 130 psi on each side. I checked with two new gauges and obtained the same result. What is the probblem? Domes or leak? Brand new motor fresh rebuild.

Who built the motor? What did the domes have engraved in the side of them? What is the squish? Is the motor drag ported? What brands of compression testers did you use? How many times did you kick? Did you hold the throttle wide open? Was the motor pressure tested? Right size pistons?

Cilinder kit cheetah cub 68/58 brand new and piston  from fast clean ports /domes 20cc/10 /052 and the squish is .050   Brand new gauge and another gauge  said 130 psi to  ,throtle wide open and 20 kick and over ..  the two side is exacly the sames compresion and all seal and  all around is brand new ! 

Is the Schrader valve in the tip of the tester? If the Schrader valve isn't in the tip of the tester it will read low, additionally the tip needs to extend the same length as the spark plug.  Do you by chance live at a high elevation?

hold throttle wide open, use a good tester not a cheap 20$ dollar tester and kick it hard till the gauge wont move any more.  must use same end as stated above.  this should give you an accurate reading unless you are living at 7k 

Edited by Ayesully810

8 hours ago, Keno said:

Is the Schrader valve in the tip of the tester? If the Schrader valve isn't in the tip of the tester it will read low, additionally the tip needs to extend the same length as the spark plug.  Do you by chance live at a high elevation?

Yes i have a good tester and the domes is suposed to have the good elevation