Stator Pickup Issue

Lost spark, pulled cover off noticed the Pickup screw loosened (did not fall out) enough to let the pickup cover hit the Flywheel  broke off the corner of what appears to be a cover. Put cover back on re tightened, re spaced, fired up. Question lies more around the plastic cover its there for a reason.....want to replace but all I found was non OEM.  Are aftermarket all shit (like most elect) or doesn't the pulse/ pickup really matter?

I have three coming my way and a three day race in a week. Gonna bring all plus own to the track in case I get misfires...thanks for the input gusto. I’ll let everyone know my feedback as not the first pickup replacement in our banshee world 

JFWIW, I had a Procom that lasted 20 minutes. It seems that aftermarket stators either last or die a quick death. Currently running an RMstator that has lasted 3 hours, but I always have a stock stator in my toolbox just incase.

My oem stator still good just the pickup broke..I have replaced before on other bikes but with oem pickups off shit stators. Couldn’t find any so had to try something else. I’ll scavenge at the track...someone will have something if what I get won’t work. Just never fun pulling that shit off at the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok some feedback....put on cheap pickup fri night fired 1st kick idled fine runs good.Made one good pass and started breaking up. Thought it was lean so fattened everything up ..same result wot all track breaking up. You can ride and clean it out fine but line up pin it and break up.
Anyone got a good oem pickup I can get. Hoping someone has a junk stator with good pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk