Yamaha banshee self revving

Rodo5900

Okay so here’s what I got I want to know your opinion. Before I torn my banshee apart to get powder coated I had a issue were my throttle will get stuck and idle will be really higher then normal. Having to believe that maybe my throttle cable was old and worn I replaced my throttle cable took carbs out cleaned carbs out pretty much disassembled both carbs cleaned them out the whole 9 yards. So I put them back together with new reed gaskets new intake boot gaskets and now in my opinion feel like shee’s sucking air in from in between the reeds and intake boots. I will start her up she will idle for a minute once I start giving it gas and opening throttle up she begins to start creeping up slowly on the rev till she’s WOT on herself & I have to hit the kill switch. I sprayed carb cleaner around reeds and intake boots and she will start to decrease on the idle. I ordered new 28mm owl carbs new billet one piece aluminum intake (boost bottle delete) & new vforce4 reeds. Any opinions thanks. 

Bike has FMF power core 2 pipes and silencers

Tors delete 

Mikuni 28mm carbs 

k&n filters 

i forgot to note jet sizes but bike has been running those jets and pilots for a year with no problems till recently that this happened.