Banshee tuning issues

Hi guys I have a stock 2002 yamaha banshee; it starts and runs ok but i am having some problems getting it to run right. Cold starts it doesn't matter if you have the choke in or out it starts up and idles wayyy to high even with the choke off. (Choke really doesnt do anything)Then once it warms up for about 3-5 minutes it calms down but when the throttle is applied it has a low end bog and once you get to half throttle it bogs even more and pours smoke. Then once it runs for 7-10 minutes it will take off and drive but again has a low end bog and when I get to 6th gear and give it throttle it bogs,sometimes wants to die,and backfires. I don't know what is going on it is all stock,stock jetting,stock pipes,stock airbox, still has tors. It also eats fuel like crazy. I run 40:1 mixed gas and it still pours smoke like crazy at low idle and at startup. Air screw is set to 3.5 turns out. ANy advice would be greatly appreciated. Carbs have been cleaned multiple times and all jets are clean and clear. As well as all the air holes. Hope to hear your reply thanks