Carb problem?

what mods do you have? elevation? did you make any changes to the quad while it was sitting in the cold months or did it just start running like this after sitting with no changes made to the bike? if you made no changes to the quad it's possible you have a dirty pilot jet. also make sure your engine is air tight and has good compression

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Update* pulled the carbs off and cleaned them good. Installed stage 2 dynojet kit. Moved the needle clip to the 3rd position. The pilot jet that's in them has no numbers stating the size of the jets so I left them be for now. The dynojet kit was only main jets and a new needle. With that being said. It runs perfect on half choke. When I take it off half choke it loads up and eventually dies. 

that no name or number jet stuff is a not ideal.  a 27.5 (genuine mikuni jet) pilot should be about where you are at, could prolly use a stock pilot in the humid summer. 

edit: looks like dano beat me to it. 

Edited by Ayesully810