Choosing the right exhaust

Jpan350

Have a driveline 421 hp, 36mm pwk's with pods, sip exhaust, tops out at 74 horse power on the dyne with 45 torque. Pipes are allowing max power at 7400 rpm and these cylinders need to pull further into the rpm. Ive looked at sniper, shearer and cpi as my top 3. Everything that i have read has put shearer pulling further than cpi and sniper being better all around but can't find any results showing snipers on a set up similar to mine. Im not worried about waiting 12 weeks for the snipers but really would like input on them first. Cpi shows to have a smoother pull but fall short with shearer pulling harder up top with the longer pull. Im building this motor for fast, open trails and drag play. This isn't going to be a full drag bike and don't want something thats just all balls to the wall or nothing. 

Ive been talking to bill through the build process yes, just pulled the cylinders back off since the dyno run welded the ball and push rod but found these cylinders to be drag ported either by cam at redline or shane at dm the previous owner said he couldn't remember, I've owned them now for a few months and just got back in contact with the previous owner of them so id say his memory is blurry. Seeing as these cylinders are drag ported and wanting more top end maybe i should focus more on making this engine a weekend drag bike and build my other for a trail bike. 

i think i commented on your facebook post as well about this, but anything that you get you will be happy with because you will be getting more rpms for your wide open riding so i say look for shearers or cpis and buy what ever is cheapest.  slps are great for the right application for sure but going from slps to shearers you can feel the lack of over rev, again not a bad thing. slps are great for sand riding btw.