CPI exhaust?

Papalala

So currently, I have a T9( Yes T9 not T6) exhaust on my 06 banshee with a k&n filter with airbox without the lid. Im very tight on budget right now, as I recently bought an engine and assembling it +adding some parts that are needed will take all of my current $. I was planning on doing that in 2 weeks, but then I saw an ad for a CPI full exhaust thats been used only 2 times and looks brand new for 400$. While this will delay the engine assembly, it will certainly help me since T9 is not that good for HP ( I mostly street ride every weekend or so). What do you guys think? Should I delay the engine and buy the exhaust or should I assemble the engine and keep my T9?

Can you post a picture of the T9 exhaust?
On the website, it shows shearer pipes, another it shows toomey t5 pipes.
http://www.skylineperformanceae.com/t9-exhaust-for-banshee-350
I think they are stamped t9.
But the pics are shearer's for sure.
But they look like stamped t5, if you zoom in it looks like t9 stamped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, sheerider11 said:

I think they are stamped t9.
But the pics are shearer's for sure.
But they look like stamped t5, if you zoom in it looks like t9 stamped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

ya, i am just wanting to see actual picture to see which design they are reselling.

AIRBOX VENTS FOR THE STOCK AIRBOX, A HIGH EFFICIENCY 2-STAGE UNI- FILTER FOR THE STOCK BOX, PERFECT JETTING KIT, POLISHED CHROME T5 PIPE BODIES, SILENCERS, STI

copy and pasted from the verbiage on their description on the web site!

You didnt quote the full thing though, this is the full quote:

THE INDUSTRY STANDARD BY WHICH ALL OTHERS ARE MEASURED: OUR CHROME T9 PIPE KIT WITH 12 FILTERED AIRBOX VENTS FOR THE STOCK AIRBOX, A HIGH EFFICIENCY 2-STAGE UNI- FILTER FOR THE STOCK BOX, PERFECT JETTING KIT, POLISHED CHROME T5 PIPE BODIES, SILENCERS, STI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id say shearers too if your street riding.

and those are without a doubt t5s just re labeled !! lol if def wont be shearers you get like the first picture because you have to have a special set of stingers requested for shearers to even get past your air box .  

But shearers will be better for you