Help with stock airbox and routing

So I’m trying to route my wiring and tubes the way they came stock from the factory. This is the way I have it now and everything seems tight. Also trying to install the air filter with the stock cage but noticed the foam o ring is missing. How can I mod my stock airbox so that it’ll work and be sealed? Thanksa9f9e77686058bfced790d5ca9133303.jpg22953c59184548d4e9121ff1cf7623c5.jpg7b4051bc7ddb8e9defd894187189facc.jpgecaf3ea39f68e116f6e72a3c9efc63a3.jpg19a405d4254c638b1b31722386f5cc05.jpg06fe68da17dfd60f8bad43a3055a8667.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one that has an unmolested banshee can you chime in with a picture? Want it looking exactly like factory setup. The way I have it now the overflow tube is banjo tight and can’t relocate it at all. Is the overflow tank really needed?

Ditch all the overflow shit.  Take a breather hose from the top of the radiator down along the frame and just dump onto the ground.  Take the breather on the back of the engine block and go between the block and the swingarm down under the back.  Take the breather in front of the water pump and just follow the frame member in front of it and take it down to the ground.  Throw overflow bottle and those hoses running all over the bike right in the trash.

• Like 1

Ditch all the overflow shit.  Take a breather hose from the top of the radiator down along the frame and just dump onto the ground.  Take the breather on the back of the engine block and go between the block and the swingarm down under the back.  Take the breather in front of the water pump and just follow the frame member in front of it and take it down to the ground.  Throw overflow bottle and those hoses running all over the bike right in the trash.

Alright I’ll ditch the overflow tank. As for the vent hoses, I ripped all of those out already and plugged the one coming from the clutch cover.

• 1 month later...