Swing arm bearings

SHEEBANSAVAGE

16 hours ago, sleeper06 said:

At what intervals are you changing them. I’ve had very little issues with longevity 

I have changed them several times over the years but not too much lately.  The banshee doesn't get the use it used too.  The swing arm left side where the bearing sits is a little bigger than it should be due to a blown out bearing before.  I think this is why I go through bearings faster than most.

I am interested in the delrin bushings and will look into that as well.

Seems like people like pivot works so far

When I change swingarm bearings I drill and tap each end of the bolt for a 1/8" npt zerk and drill a few small holes in the bolt where the bearing rides. I've done my two bikes and 3 or 4 for some buddies and they're still fine. Just grease them every now and then

I forgot what brand i ordered but they were never serviced. I put all new bearings and seals with a shit ton of grease. It seems like of grease is what kills these things. No so much as a particular bearing brand being sub par. But that's my opinion which isnt proven.