What the hell.

22 hours ago, special06shee said:

Trim a 1/4” of coil wire off.

Did that no improvement. Cleaned carbs again same thing. Swapped plug wires stayed one right side.

Reeds look like this I dont know if that's good or bad. The edges dont look frayed and i dont see any cracks but it looks like it's real thin and they might have some holes.

20180726_173947_zpsxdlszulj.jpg

20180726_173635_zpsqetcfflx.jpg

20180726_173947_zpsxdlszulj.jpg

from what ive experienced with bad reeds, it wont even get to high rpms, cut outs every where in the rpm range

did you check all electrical stuff yet? 

Sounds like you did coil wire trim already with no dice

ohm your caps, stator and coil leads and secondaries and see if those check out. If your cdi was bad I was think that it wouldnt have spark. 

Edited by Ayesully810

16 hours ago, Ayesully810 said:

from what ive experienced with bad reeds, it wont even get to high rpms, cut outs every where in the rpm range

did you check all electrical stuff yet? 

Sounds like you did coil wire trim already with no dice

ohm your caps, stator and coil leads and secondaries and see if those check out. If your cdi was bad I was think that it wouldnt have spark. 

Ok tested the coil got this with the boots off

20180727_130626_zpsomth8jpp.jpg

And this with the boots on.

20180727_130932_zps0qtlhdes.jpg

Look at the book if the value your looking for is kohm use the k setting on tester , if there’s no k symbol in front of ohm symbol use the regular 200 setting.  Testers can be a pain if you don’t use it a lot, my flukes have auto function so it’s a lot easier . General rule of thumb when I’m trouble shooting , side specific is not stator related issues. Reeds look equally worn, pressure test coolant system and crank case. . One both of those checks out move on to electrical then fuel.