banshee single carb jetting help

i have a 97 banshee just rebuilt the top end to standard bore w a new cylinder stock port. previous setup was 22cc domes now running 20cc domes in the cool head. other mods are t5's and open intake. mixing cam2 50/50 with 93 @ 32:1. br8es plugs. 1000 ft above sea level. current jetting is 192 main 58 pilot and dek needle set 1 position in from blunt end. when i start the bike it just revs itself to the moon until i shut it off. whats a good place to start jetting wise? or could i have possibly done something wrong during the rebuild. ive built a cr250 so i have a basic idea of how it should be done. thank you

i have a 97 banshee just rebuilt the top end to standard bore w a new cylinder stock port. previous setup was 22cc domes now running 20cc domes in the cool head. other mods are t5's and open intake. mixing cam2 50/50 with 93 @ 32:1. br8es plugs. 1000 ft above sea level. current jetting is 192 main 58 pilot and dek needle set 1 position in from blunt end. when i start the bike it just revs itself to the moon until i shut it off. whats a good place to start jetting wise? or could i have possibly done something wrong during the rebuild. ive built a cr250 so i have a basic idea of how it should be done. thank you
It sounds like your throttle cable is stuck. Did you delete the tors? Some times it gets hung up on the inlet where it comes into the top of the carb, cable routing, idle screw. It all sounds simple but double check

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Might be to short of a cable and it's pulling. Take off the filter and see what's going on.

It sounds like your throttle cable is stuck. Did you delete the tors? Some times it gets hung up on the inlet where it comes into the top of the carb, cable routing, idle screw. It all sounds simple but double check

found the culprit. busted reed gasket. had a spare so i replaced that. now it wont even start. this carb looks like it's seen better days maybe time for a new one

Pressure test the motor, then do a leak down. As far as jetting, you need to get that idle down then plug chop.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

i think my float is set wrong its now just dumping fuel out of the overflow hoses. ive set it before about level with the bowl and it keeps moving down. any suggestions?

Pretty sure you jetting is just way too big.
Also, stop mixing fuels, pick one and use it. When you mix, you never mix exactly the same ratio each time and this will effect things.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk