UTV takover, Coos Bay OR 6-27 to 7-1-2018

Crazy how these UTV's  are so popular. they set up a nice Pro Tree 300 foot drag strip , 1000's of people there, well organized drag event for quads, after sign in you get a green wrist band a 3 red ones for your handlebar, each time you lose, the dirty rat bastards at the end of the track take one,.I lost  mine is three runs, my bike is officialy a play bike, old school  595 Superior Sleeve is 3 bike lengths short at 300 feet, and can't roll with a 611DM in a drag chasis.

Crazy how these UTV's  are so popular. they set up a nice Pro Tree 300 foot drag strip , 1000's of people there, well organized drag event for quads, after sign in you get a green wrist band a 3 red ones for your handlebar, each time you lose, the dirty rat bastards at the end of the track take one,.I lost  mine is three runs, my bike is officialy a play bike, old school  595 Superior Sleeve is 3 bike lengths short at 300 feet, and can't roll with a 611DM in a drag chasis.

It’s 2018. Power today is way diff than power from 90s