K&N Pods 35PWK's ......knock offs??

Dalton

Hello question about these pods?......https://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-YFZ350-AF-1090-RU-1090-Air-Filter-and-Pre-Cover-Pair-Fit-2004/251195493610?hash=item3a7c6b0cea:g:1JoAAMXQROxRfeSZ

Has anyone ran them?......... This is the size I'm looking for....... for some reason K&N does not make the angled neck version in this size.....I'm running Cascade Shearer small bore stingers with RU-1090 filters and I'm burning my Outerwears WITH the cascade heat pipe wraps! Also running UPP intakes.

The solution is these or going with RU-1080's which are 5" long instead of 6" which should clear pipes.

Thanks for any input!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2018 at 11:22 AM, Dalton said:

Hello question about these pods?......https://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-YFZ350-AF-1090-RU-1090-Air-Filter-and-Pre-Cover-Pair-Fit-2004/251195493610?hash=item3a7c6b0cea:g:1JoAAMXQROxRfeSZ

Has anyone ran them?......... This is the size I'm looking for....... for some reason K&N does not make the angled neck version in this size.....I'm running Cascade Shearer small bore stingers with RU-1090 filters and I'm burning my Outerwears WITH the cascade heat pipe wraps! Also running UPP intakes.

The solution is these or going with RU-1080's which are 5" long instead of 6" which should clear pipes.

Thanks for any input!

So I ordered these pods and what was shipped was not what was in description picture with the angled neck.....so avoid this seller at all cost! Shipped back and they issued a full refund. 

2 hours ago, sheerider11 said:

Do not run knock off filters. They let A LOT of dust through. A shit load. I couldn't believe how caked my carbs were with one ride. Immediately in the trash they went

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Agreed.....only run genuine filters.

I seen one of the knock off filters split the rubber after 1 very short ride. It was installed correctly and the clamp was not over-torqued. Luckily we caught it before any damage was done. I personally would never run them but some people have decent luck with them.