Carb help

Yea it gives me my air fuel mixture I still look at my plugs though but it does help with tuning and while I'm racing I can see what it's doing if it goes lean I can shut it down without melting a piston130dbf33576d127b2584eea5065dfa7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Shit, I like that option of knowing what’s going on while racing. Where did you buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you gotta good tune you shouldn't need one of those,  cant leave them in too long 2-Strokes kill 02 sensors,
Something you pop in real quick and take out will be alright but not to leave in . IMO 

I agree but I only flat track mine and they make this adapter for 2 strokes to help them last longer 84ce94772071db77ea8e065451c9eb6c.jpg

Lol and you need sensors for temp bro those have senors in them , sayin the oil is alot on the sensors man, if it aint for air/fuel ratio than you good . im takin bout a jetting and tune. ( i meant sensor)
Sorry, I'm french and I don't understand what you just wrote.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

But nice bro was thinking bout getting myself one till I read up a little more into them . Good shit tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks I haven't had any issues yet with the sensors but I'll try something once

Duncan fucked your carb then. I’d tell them fuckers they owe me a new carb and top end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Called duncan today and emailed them the pic they said it shouldn't be an issue well it's giving me issues something is fucked up with that carb