Build Help/Options

So I’m looking for options on how I could build my banshee I was gonna just do a top end refresh but my thumper buddies feel like a banshee will never surpass 450’s & 700’s because mine is all that built so I’m looking for build options that could blow them out of the water. I’ve researched serval kits from bpracing(never heard of anybody dealing with them) but their prices seem resemble. I’ve seen plenty of dyno runs from redline racing servals and they seem BADASS. I’ve talked to driveline about their hp cylinders which they suggested for my riding styles and they seem pretty damn stout too so anyone can give some reviews on their builds and if bpracing is a good company to order from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BP Racing has a bunch of bad reviews.... look at the sponsors on this site, or do a 392 assasin build... with slp pipes, and a larger fuel tank....

• Like 1

can you re read what you wrote and clear it up a little i get lost after the 450 and 700 part.  

Sorry I meant (isn’t) instead of (is) that’s probably what messed everything up

Couple of options I would look at is Driveline 7mm or 10mm crank with their top end LP timing if your not wide open all the time

421 serval ported

both set ups 35mm carbs

CPI or Shearer pipes for the DL cylinders, add Snipers for the serval

Driveline, Herr Jugs, or Powerline Performance to do the work, they can get it done quicker

JMO

Couple of options I would look at is Driveline 7mm or 10mm crank with their top end LP timing if your not wide open all the time
421 serval ported
both set ups 35mm carbs
CPI or Shearer pipes for the DL cylinders, add Snipers for the serval
Driveline, Herr Jugs, or Powerline Performance to do the work, they can get it done quicker
JMO

Won’t I have to trench the cases with the 7mil I wasn’t really trying to go over 4 and I’m not wide open all the time but I do have my moments lol we ride a lot of wide open trails and backroads

I’m really leaning toward a ported serval because of how broad their power curves have been on dynos while still having a stout top but they seem to be a little more expensive than the driveline cylinders

i kill built 450s with my 4 mil stock cylinder motor.  shouldnt need to go super huge. 

I run pretty well with them now but I know my hearing has a lot to do with a lot but I’ve never had a built banshee and why not build a beast the first time

21 minutes ago, ZillaFreak said:

They are a sponsor.....

Doesn't change the fact that they have a large number of bad reviews. 

Use another vendor.