Really need frame

Willing to pay well for a straight a-arm frame or even for a good lead on one. Been looking for months. I ordered a new one from Babbitts but it keeps getting back ordered. I have a load of parts I’d love to start bolting on. Thanks 

50 minutes ago, jse28 said:

Willing to pay well for a straight a-arm frame or even for a good lead on one. Been looking for months. I ordered a new one from Babbitts but it keeps getting back ordered. I have a load of parts I’d love to start bolting on. Thanks 

Have you talked to Brian Eoff at West Coast ATV Parts? He usually has some reasonably priced ones. I also know a local guy that parts them out in San Diego. His frames usually go for $300 or so + shipping. I could put you in contact if you want.

I have a 2010 complete rolling yfz450r  aluminum chassis,I was gonna build a hybrid but its been hard tracing a motor,I have empty crack cases with junk jugs and a good stock head but I've  haven't been able to find a motor.i  wouldnt mind selling it to someone that will use it instead of it sitting there,I want $1800 it does have title in my name