Lonestar +2+1 a-arms loose at frame

mad69camaro

I have already changed the bushing but it still feels so loose although the bolts are very tight. I can grab it and move it up and down. They only lasted a 3 day trip to Waynoka and I ride hard and fast and like to jump... they were initially a little tighter but didn't last. Please help!! Thank you!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I just had this issue. No matter if it’s new bushings or dust caps it still has play up and down. Like there was play was on the bolt. I fought it forever and went thru everything. I found out that the sleeve inside the upper A arm was either incorrect or worn. I bought new sleeves and tightened it right up. I used the pivot works sleeves if that helps but I’m sure new oem ones will work fine.

Edited by BlackandYellowBanshee
  • Like 1

I just had this issue. No matter if it’s new bushings or dust caps it still has play up and down. Like there was play was on the bolt. I fought it forever and went thru everything. I found out that the sleeve inside the upper A arm was either incorrect or worn. I bought new sleeves and tightened it right up. I used the pivot works sleeves if that helps but I’m sure new oem ones will work fine.
Yes that's exactly the same issue I have!!! Thank you so much! I will get some ordered and update after I get it put back together.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk