Banshee carb issues?

06YFZ350

Ok so got the jets in the mail early today, so the setup i put in them is a 27.5 pilot and 320 main. I got the carbs on the bike today and set the idle with the sync tool and i have both carbs at idle on 5 on the sync tool. I have not rode it yet as i still need to sync the slides and put the air box and stuff back on. I will say she free revs super crisp and both pipes are smoking evenly and both are getting equally hot. Tomorrow i will sync the slides and put the rest of the stuff back on and take her out and test ride it and start changing the main jet.

On a side not I also got both my new trail tech lights working so that is nice, I feel like im making some really good progress on the bike.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

If you have the stock 6x1.00 bolts in the stator you can loosen those with a 10mm wrench and adjust the timing without pulling the flywheel. Timing is all going to depend on compression and fuel you are running. If running pump gas I would keep it around 3-4 

im gonna go pull off the stator cover and move it to back to plus 4 i remember it had the stock bolts on it. The line i go off of is the case split line right?