-mod quad head(not sure on domes yet)

-Vito dune ported stock cylinders

-64mm pistons

-yfz 350 welded crank

-modified cut shift star and drum

-Hinson billet heavy duty clutch kit

-banshee lock up clutch

-billet impeller

I need some help finding domes and narrow down on jetting (I'm about 1600ft above sea level). Am setting this up as an mx/trail bike so any imput on it is helpfull. I just listed motor and transmission parts there is other part but this is all that I am focused on for the moment.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I would go with 28s over 33s for an mx setup.  will be snappier down low, stock carbs might even be nice, I like mine.

Also why are you getting a set of dune ported cylinders? WHY don't you have you stock cylinders BORED and ported.  either way I still think your 521 on spray was a better idea

stock carbs > 33s you have for mx and trail riding.

Also why are you getting a set of dune ported cylinders? WHY don't you have you stock cylinders BORED and ported for your type of riding by a good builder on here and then they can cut you your set of domes for your head too?  Also,  I see that you have not invested in suspension yet which is what you were told in your last thread.  naughty naughty.

stock carbs > 33s you have for mx and trail riding.
Also why are you getting a set of dune ported cylinders? WHY don't you have you stock cylinders BORED and ported for your type of riding by a good builder on here and then they can cut you your set of domes for your head too?  Also,  I see that you have not invested in suspension yet which is what you were told in your last thread.  naughty naughty.
Suspension next engine first

Just now, Richard2112 said:

Suspension next engine first

my opinion is that your are wasting money on stuff that you don't need and that isn't ideal for your type of riding when you could be spending that on suspension.  Riding a bike with crappy suspension really really sucks. That's all I have to say

my opinion is that your are wasting money on stuff that you don't need and that isn't ideal for your type of riding when you could be spending that on suspension.  Riding a bike with crappy suspension really really sucks. That's all I have to say
Ill prob do the suspension first anyway but I already have it figured out I'm just still figuring out the engine

17 minutes ago, Richard2112 said:

Need to buy new cylinders anyway unless someone can find me something better that's what I'm going with

what is wrong with your stockers that u had that are "damaged" ?  post some pics, they probably just need to be bored, the price to get it bored, ported with pistons and domes is prolly the same amount for after market cylinders

You'll want a set of +2+1 J-arms from Stellar or Fireball. Contact both. I think Fireball is around $500. Stellar might be cheaper

From Chariot : Head, Intake, pancake bearing, impeller. Total $355

From JDSCustoms : SLP Pipes, Carburetors, Throttle cable Use the coupon SAVE5 $864.50

Ebay :   Oversized Radiator $60

Driveline : LP Cylinders, domes, Clutch, Crank, 120 link Chain, $1,474.62

Alba Racing: Elka Legacy Front and Rear Shocks use coupon BANSHEEALBA $899.10 

JL Engineering MX Swingarm $515

ATV Galaxy GBC XC Master+DWT G3 Wheel Set $850

JJ&A Carrier $190

V-force 4 reeds $190

Total $5,900

Go with Driveline Cylinders instead of Vito's.

There is almost zero chance of doing all of this under $5000. So you're going to want to check out the for sale section for some of this. Also there is going to be lots of little things that are going to add up. so realistically plan on over $6000

• Like 1