Looking for good banshee dune port job.

‘97SheeMan

5 hours ago, ‘97SheeMan said:

Lol. I want me a dune port.

One shop's dune port may be another shops play port, mx port etc. You need to discuss with whoever you chose where you want the power and how you want the power delivered. I personally dont undestand curves on a piece paper so i have to tell the person porting how i ride and what i want the power to feel.

392 driveline big bore.

if you set it up for pump gas around 150 psi with some timing and stock carbs with a good set of pipes you can make low 70s HP and have  a nice bike for the dunes that will have great mpg and be a blast to ride.  I have their 421 setup with slp pipes so I know first hand.

392 driveline big bore.
if you set it up for pump gas around 150 psi with some timing and stock carbs with a good set of pipes you can make low 70s HP and have  a nice bike for the dunes that will have great mpg and be a blast to ride.  I have their 421 setup with slp pipes so I know first hand.

Yeah someone linked me to this http://drivelineperformance.com/yamaha-banshee-392cc-big-bore-assassin-cylinder-kit/ think that's what I'm going with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, RagunCajun said:

One shop's dune port may be another shops play port, mx port etc. You need to discuss with whoever you chose where you want the power and how you want the power delivered. I personally dont undestand curves on a piece paper so i have to tell the person porting how i ride and what i want the power to feel.

from what I can tell from looking at a graph, once the power starts coming on around 7k it sucks to ride in the trails and dunes lol