Looking for good banshee dune port job.

‘97SheeMan

Anyone know on here know a place that can do a really good port job like redline? They're just to far of a drive for me I would mind driving 3-4 hours but hell 10 hours is to much I'm looking for a place near me in California or near me in general I am in the Fresno CA area, price range of $200-$400 thanks lmk of a good business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So $375 for just port job. What about boring and new pistons? another $300. So $675 for that.
$675 for ported stock cylinders

Or you could buy the $799 big bore kit from driveline, sell your stockers to someone for $100ish, and get a better top end for roughly the same price....... 

Hmm, I'll think about the big bore kit. Any dyno vids?

So $375 for just port job. What about boring and new pistons? another $300. So $675 for that.
$675 for ported stock cylinders

Or you could buy the $799 big bore kit from driveline, sell your stockers to someone for $100ish, and get a better top end for roughly the same price....... 

After I buy the Big bore kit what else I gotta get for it? Or can I just have someone install it and go