Looking for new shocks

Austin/bansheenation

• 1 month later...

Good replacements are the Elka 3's. I wish mine was an a arm I would have long travel and shocks with high and low speed. The 3's don't have both. If racetechs were easier to get I would have those. If you want to spend less than a grand get the Elkas. Damn flatlanders with there borrowed from the bank side by sides are ruining the trails up north. With the 3's on mine it's a bit better than stock not much. Brothers 400ex had blown tcs shocks rode very nice. Converted that to alba long travel arms and Elka 3 long travel got all 3 for 900 something best money ever spent. Have yet to test on trail look good though same price standard or long.

lmao... jesus... im with DDQ on this....

people wanting more adjustments on their shocks but yet cant even dial in standard adjustable shocks.... that coupled with not knowing what to ask for when buying shocks.

"rides bumpy trails and asks for MX valving?   rides average trails and asks for XC valving?    

all about budget when comes to suspension.....

Elka's stage 3 KIT is next to impossible to beat for your best bang for your buck...  but there are other options depending what you want and how much you want to spend