Looking at a 1 owner Banshee

I'm new to the Banshee world hence the name lol However I'm looking at a 1992 Banshee. It's all original down to the exhaust and tires. Still has the stock tires on it. Owned by the original owner. He's asking 2500. Too much? Mint condition. Anything I should really look for? He drained the fluids before storing it and just recently put new fluids in it. Runs great however due to it being stock I'm not sure if that would add or decrease the value. Thanks a lot guys! I've been reading the forum over and found some great information!

2 hours ago, Banshee Newb said:

I'm new to the Banshee world hence the name lol However I'm looking at a 1992 Banshee. It's all original down to the exhaust and tires. Still has the stock tires on it. Owned by the original owner. He's asking 2500. Too much? Mint condition. Anything I should really look for? He drained the fluids before storing it and just recently put new fluids in it. Runs great however due to it being stock I'm not sure if that would add or decrease the value. Thanks a lot guys! I've been reading the forum over and found some great information!

An original owner bike from 92 in mint condition is an absolute steal at 2500 imho.  

Completely stock banshee in my opinion is worth more ,you don't want a shee when someone has built internally and stuff like that .2500 is a good price for a stock shee it also means it's a blank canvas and you can build it the way you want ,to fit you and your style riding .!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1