Shee is messed up

Lolol duhh. Sorry i never really looked at it an never thought to move the key until ginger said it was possible. But as for rims i was lookin at these now http://m.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-YFZ-Raptor-banshee-Front-Rear-Wheels-Beadlock-10x5-9x8-SUPERIOR-QUALITY-/302333801517?hash=item46647fb42d%3Ag%3AtFYAAOSwBnVW-rBI&_trkparms=pageci%3Ac21ee1f1-83c1-11e7-aa4d-74dbd180cbcf%7Cparentrq%3Af34b547215d0aa411d336311fff95354%7Ciid%3A16 but what shall i do about a arms? Cause like i said before they are tweaked along with the tie rods. I reallllly want to put extended +2 +1 but then i have no way to transport it so is there any stock size aftermarket ones around or should i just go oem?

9 hours ago, Completewot said:

Lolol duhh. Sorry i never really looked at it an never thought to move the key until ginger said it was possible. But as for rims i was lookin at these now http://m.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-YFZ-Raptor-banshee-Front-Rear-Wheels-Beadlock-10x5-9x8-SUPERIOR-QUALITY-/302333801517?hash=item46647fb42d%3Ag%3AtFYAAOSwBnVW-rBI&_trkparms=pageci%3Ac21ee1f1-83c1-11e7-aa4d-74dbd180cbcf%7Cparentrq%3Af34b547215d0aa411d336311fff95354%7Ciid%3A16 but what shall i do about a arms? Cause like i said before they are tweaked along with the tie rods. I reallllly want to put extended +2 +1 but then i have no way to transport it so is there any stock size aftermarket ones around or should i just go oem?

what does +2+1 a arms have to do with transporting it?  

Wow really ginger? Alrighty well im just going to tell the stock ones to suck it an widen that beast. Should i get a wider axle as well? Nothing's wrong with it but would it HAVE to match the widness of front? Or just get some rear rims to accomodate for the front?

I wasn't even lookin into spacers. Just seem cheap but Just my opinion. My cousin put them on his Chevy (yeah i know it's not a quad but id imagine the same principles are in effect) and we were going threw the woods nice an slow and just a little lopsided and we started to hear creaking so we stop and we keep getting more lopsided. Get out of the truck and his rim was like folded

I modded mine with snap plugs for ease of removal, I also added a small plug to both connections so no debris can enter. But you can aslo take the stock bolts off the CDI mount, the unit itself, the tools used and stash them in a backpack or something. Works all the same, just makes certain there's no way thieves can start the bike.