2006 Banshee 50th Anniversary Plastics

Looking to setup my Banshee with new fenders.  I really loved the look of the 2006 50th Anniversary Yellow and Black setup.  Not really sure which model this setup is for on the parts lists.  I would think it would be either the Banshee SP (YFZ350SEV) or Banshee SV (YFZ350SPV).  None of the parts list the color of the fenders, but I want to make sure to get the Yellow setup.  Any help/advice on part numbers or model info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, LaegerBanshee said:

Looking to setup my Banshee with new fenders.  I really loved the look of the 2006 50th Anniversary Yellow and Black setup.  Not really sure which model this setup is for on the parts lists.  I would think it would be either the Banshee SP (YFZ350SEV) or Banshee SV (YFZ350SPV).  None of the parts list the color of the fenders, but I want to make sure to get the Yellow setup.  Any help/advice on part numbers or model info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I hope you're prepared to spend a small fortune and good luck. They are getting hard to find.