Domes and compression and low end power

Doubtful you will feel the power from changing domes, but you might. There will be more power.
For more low end, ditch the garbage pipes for a better trail pipe like PT. Add some timing. If you want more low end, go 4mil stroker (but this isn't cheap)
Could add some reeds to help (very little). 
Pt pipes? Is it hard to add timing? I'm super green to two strokes. I saw 4 mil crank sets on What for like 4 or 5 hundred. Will that be a big power difference?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Timing is very simple. Spend like $50 on a timing plate, and like $20ish on a flywheel puller. Remove stator cover, pull flywheel, remove stator and timing plate, put on adjustable timing plate, set to like +4, put on stator, put on flywheel and then cover. 
Timing plate https://farmandsandtoys.com/ocart2/atv/yamaha/banshee/timing-plate-billet-yamaha-banshee?filter=52
Paul Turner Mids big-cropptr03bansheemidchrome.jpg

Maybe add some VF4 reeds. 
For the domes, I would suggest talking to a builder or NOSS and having them making some domes to match your engine mods, your riding and what fuel you want to use.
A 4mil stroker would add power, but over stock it really isn't much when everything else is the same (same porting specs, same compression ratio, etc)

I live in Nashville tn, I have been trying to find someone local who knows banshees but I havent found anyone yet.

your gonna want to ditch the boost bottle, it will just cause you to tear a boot and get a air leak.

i have a used timing plate and a stock cross over tube i can sell ya for a few bucks if you want.  

im a fan of SLP pipes, i have them, and they come in strong down low. 

your gonna want to ditch the boost bottle, it will just cause you to tear a boot and get a air leak.
i have a used timing plate and a stock cross over tube i can sell ya for a few bucks if you want.  
im a fan of SLP pipes, i have them, and they come in strong down low. 
I think it's already leaking air. The carb boots are dry and cracking. I ordered new ones. Right now I cant get the carb right. It wont idle more than 5 seconds without dying. It runs good until the powerband kicks on then it's sputters like hell or falls on its face. Boost bottles dont help? I read a few places and heard they help with low end. How much would you want?

boost bottles dont do a damn thing performance wise. at least nothing noticeable and they just cause issues with air leaks. 

Idling could just be that the idle is too low, or jetting could be off.  or carbs not synced. 

for the timing plate, cross over tube and shipping, like 40 bucks work? 

boost bottles dont do a damn thing performance wise. at least nothing noticeable and they just cause issues with air leaks. 
Idling could just be that the idle is too low, or jetting could be off.  or carbs not synced. 

for the timing plate, cross over tube and shipping, like 40 bucks work? 
Yea I'll take it. I think it's more than idle because if I blip yhe throttle it bogs a little bit before it picks up

• 2 weeks later...