What nerf bars do most run now?

On 8/16/2017 at 9:21 PM, Ayesully810 said:

welcome back to the banshee game. you should start selling parts again too since you back in it.

lets start with those plastics :)

Just saw this, you wanna come pick them up make me an offer lol I want white or grey fullbore anyhow..

Finally quit being a lazy asshole and turned my computer on.. Ordered the ac pro pegs with netted heel guards, I'll post pics for you ladies when they're in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Little bit of bitching, drilling, and bitching and they're on. I think they sent the wrong nets though but they fit for now.. Lol I still like em

Gonna throw 4 new tires on tomorrow. Ripped a nice 3" hole in a back one the other day. 36aaebd5674df7b43cc8a26ba861f0e3.jpg

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I run an old set of the AC nerfs with the hell guards..... they been on the bike since 2006? If I remember right....

The heel guard alum plate welding under the peg is breaking off (as you saw in a previous pic)  I also had the left side front mounting tab break off which I had re welded back in 2012 ish...

Ill just re weld the heel guard plates back on and call it a day.. they held up great otherwise. 
Yea these sucked to get on for sure but they seem very solid . The pegs are sweet too, they're about 1.5" wide

Little bit of bitching, drilling, and bitching and they're on. I think they sent the wrong nets though but they fit for now.. Lol I still like em

Gonna throw 4 new tires on tomorrow. Ripped a nice 3" hole in a back one the other day. 36aaebd5674df7b43cc8a26ba861f0e3.jpg

Are these designed to fit a Banshee, or a different bike?