What CDI is this? & what are all these cables

As some of you know I got this quad used and its my first banshee, the fella I got it from said it had "modes" one for trail, and one for street riding.. He said he had it on trail mode so I never touched it.

Idk if you guys can see but there's a few plugs or wires that aren't plugged into anything.

http://imgur.com/vAvJuYr

http://imgur.com/2tLmDBy

http://imgur.com/tN2WJSP

E- Since I got the quad those cables in the back have been exposed under the fenders, is there anything I can do to tuck them away nicely besides the tie wraps/electrical tape? I want to hide & protect them

Edited by Rawnold

5 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

Those dip switches change which curve the CDI runs. Any way to unwrap it and verify if it is an old Dyna or ProCom?

I was thinking of unwrapping it to see what markings it had but I figured I shouldn't mess with it until I have a solution on how to properly tuck everything away.

Gonna go out to buy some new fuel lines and springs for my exhaust if i can find those. (If anyone has any clue on where I can find them springs locally lmk). I'll unwrap the CDI when I get home to confirm what it is.. As for its location, is that where its supposed to go? if so what can I do with all those dangling cables?

E- Curve is like a map for a raptors Power Commander? if so how should I go about fucking with these?

Edited by Rawnold

5 hours ago, Ayesully810 said:

If it were me I would  get rid of it because

1. I have no idea how to work those and

2. I hate a bunch of electrical wires on my bike, the less the better in my book

What purpose does this even serve on my quad? If its worth it I'd def rather keep it but if I get no benefits from it then I'll definitely rip it off.

15 hours ago, Rawnold said:

What purpose does this even serve on my quad? If its worth it I'd def rather keep it but if I get no benefits from it then I'll definitely rip it off.

I looked at a quad last summer that had one and from what I can gather (correct me if im wrong brett) but it changes the ignition timing kinda like an adjustable timing plate. idfk honestly. just a guess.  But I hated it because there were more wires to add to the rats nest of a stock wiring harness.  I just re read it online and it goes right over my head.  I hate electrical so I just ripped everything off my bike, eliminated everything except for what I needed for my bike to run and bought a drag cut wire harness from Kompulsive concepts and mouted my CDI behind my gas tank with a tether kill switch. I have basically no electrical on my bike, its great lol