Help on banshee complete build

Hey fellas I have been a long time reader and have always got the best answers from here but never made an account. I hope Im posting this in the right thread. I know it would be a long process but didn't know if anyone would advise me on every single part I need to build a she from the ground up and what the best brand are for each part. Money is absolutely no option so I'm looking for the best of the best on parts. All I know is that I'm wanting to run 10mil in it but the motor is all I'm sure of. I want to keep the pipes in frame. Hope I can get some answers but I know I'm asking a lot. BTW opinion on best builder. Really glad to be a part of HQ and want ro say hey to everyone.

Actually the motor doesn't have to be a 10mil. I just want the motor I can get the most power out of. And I'm wanting the motor to not have to stick out of the fame to much. A little is fine. I just didn't know what motor and size would be the best for most absolute power because they are so many now, cubs, super cubs, cheetahs, serval's, dm's, and the list goes on. Hope this thread is right up domes alley. Thanks fellas

All depends on what you want to do with the bike.. trails, dunes, woods, coal hills, drag race, ect.. 

There is many options depending on riding style. Suspension, a arms, swingarm, axle, axle width, a arm width, shocks.. is all going to depend on what you plan on using it for.

Motor wise call cam at redline 541-367-2453 he will steer you in the right direction for what you want and need motor wise with great results. 

Also don't get in a hurry if you want it done right, don't expect the motor to be back to you in a week or two, shit takes time to do it right with the right components but you will be happy with the end results...jmo

Mainly duning and drags but might try to do some trails if I can on it.

Gonna be a bit difficult to get the "most power" out of a motor that is versatile enough to dune, trail, and drag race with.

A 4m stk cyl is a great dune motor at 70-80 hp. Riding tight trails you don't need that kind of hp. For drag racing you can go as big as you want.

Servals make good dune motors as well as trail motors.

Not sure what you mean by sticking out of the frame though. Unless you're going with a triple I don't think that's gonna be an issue.

And what did you mean by money isn't an option? Money better be an option if you're gonna build a motor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm going to leave that bike the way it is because I'm wanting to build a complete new one from the ground up. But yeah I hate the 2 into 1 carb and fmf's. Want to have a monster bike for me and one for friends to ride with me so they will ride the old one that's not to dangerous 

• 4 weeks later...

Best builder is a can of worms....

look at the site sponsors

call and talk to them with a concrete goal in mind.

stroke, cylinders, alky or gas, pipes etc etc etc.

timeline is a big one. the best builders have a good wait time for a build keep that in mind.