Bullets On A Banshee?

I don't know the answer to your question, but I want to point out that a stock Banshee stator wont push 100watts of lighting. The stock lights are 30 or 35 watts each, not sure, and they max out the stock stator. For higher wattage lights, you need an aftermarket stator.

And if you are talking about lights which are 100 watts each=toowatts total, many aftermarket stators won't handle that much either.

I got a moose 265 stator, but never got the voltage regulator to go with it(i hear u need it, but i dont know). U wanna know a cheap fix-i went to the store and bought some chrome foglights for a car-50$. They shine blue, look cool, and work better than stock. And they r only 35watts. I cant wait to put new bulbs in. Just my experience. Peace out.

i know about the stator

i have one

electrex 265 watt stator

isn't the electrix stator split into 3 channels though? Im not sure how they divide them out, but its also a good idea not to max it out. I would go wtih 75 watt bulbs to be safe. I hear electrix overrates their stators slightly, + some of the power is only for the 3rd channel. With 100's you would probably only have bright lights at WOT, and they would go out almost compleatly idle.

Im running ricky stators 200x1 stator and with 75 watt bulbs they are nearly out at idle. But make good light as soon as I get on the throttle.