First Shee, got a little screwed, advice please.

Where ya duning up in Michigan? All we got is this place called St. Joes State Park in MO, its mining runoff and is a bit stickier then real sand. Thoroughly screws everything, I avoid going there.

Edit: good to hear Stribz, thats why I wanted a Banshee haha. Already got my 308EX for handling/goon riding, wanted some serious POWA

Edited by BurntLegs

yeh stockers are good.. will be much better for trails..

all i do is dunes really.. and i never go full throttle for more than 1/4 mile anyway.. i haven't had a problem..

to me mikunis are easier to tune anyway.. just used to them i guess.

5 hours ago, ginger said:

im a big fan of pwk28's if you want bottom end.  they are much simpler then the stock setup too. 

Noted for a few months down the road lol

Yea i sync'd them and fiddled with the air screws on day 1. I would say i dont like them, but im just used to keihins 

Apologies for the bump

Lost comp, pulled the engine and....more questions! Case is all initial'd up, kinda further pisses me off...

It has a Wiseco crank...one side of the rods says WR10010, other side says 388 R2. Can't really find shit for info so I THINK its just a stock replacement not welded. WPC100

Would anyone trust this crank with a Driveline 392 kit?

Looking at some used "stock bore/factory" jugs, I would use the crank for those but ehhh...feel like im just buying more junk to try and fix.

Edited by BurntLegs

that wiesco crank is fine, whoever you have do the port work, have them check it out, balance and weld it. 

There is power to get out of the stock cylinders with port work for sure.  basically you need to figure out what it will cost for each setup,  (stock cylinders, porting, ETC) or (driveline cylinders, porting, ETC.)  you can definitely get more power out of the aftermarket cylinders, but it all depends on what is costs.  

another option if you wanted was to buy some virgin cylinders, and then upgrade to a 4mil crank and gain power as well. 

• Like 1