Please somebody help

Hey guys I'm at a loss my banshee has a new top end I went riding for a long weekend and the first day it ran fine then the second day once it would get up to temp it wouldn't rev anything past idle I tried to put up a vid but it won't let me I just installed crank seals last night that's what I thought it was. Also it's a pain to start it only likes to start on spray but after it starts and is warm it takes one kick. Iv had it for a year and problems just started happening the week before I put it away for the winter has stock bore with new wiseco pistons stock crank new seals everywhere except the big one on the crank in the middle idk if it's the stator or it it's like a safety thing if it overheats? Please let me know thank you

Does it still have the TORS boxes on top of carbs and is everything for it still plugged in? It kind of sounds like that might be malfunctioning, pretty common. New crank seals, did you do a leak down test after? Start on spray? What kind of spray? Hopefully not starting fluid, just an awful idea with a 2 stroke. 

And, is it a set of new cylinders or is it old cylinders @ stock bore and just throwing a set of piston and rings at it?

Edited by Motooutcastxxx

Ehhh, well I personally would get myself a good quality compression tester and test it. I'm not a huge fan of shoving new piston and rings in what could very well be a very tired bore. If you have any other mods and any other things you've recently done to it I would list these off as well so that these guys can better help you. Many knowledgeable people around here, much more so than I.

• Like 1

Ok so I bought a used stator and a new flywheel it did the same thing once it warms up I get crap spark and it rev limits out I have the tank off and looking at the wires the parking brake wire green and yellow is spliced with the black. Soooo I'm thinking it could be a bad coil? It's happening to both plugs. I don't wanna just buy a new cdi yet. What's your guys opinion? Coil? 

01 banshee 

wc parking brake delete kit

tors delete

new stator and flywheel 

brand new plugs/ topends/ crank seals 

please help!