Rear passenger foot pegs? Is this a thing?

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to try and answer my question. So I am looking into the possibility of adding some sort of small rear foot pegs for when my kids are on back.. is there a thing? I have searched for "clamp on pegs" "fold-able pegs" "rear atv pegs" and I am not certain on the types I am seeing on ebay.. anything else? Where can I look? WHat am I missing? Have you done it and can show me a picture? I would love something that is easy to move or remove for when I want to rip without a passenger... where should I shop? 

Thanks guys! I figured there was a reason I wasn't finding anything. When they ride with me at home they sit in front but I heard you can't ride like that anymore at the dunes, is that true?... I'll figure some shit out

you can not have a passenger on any Atv that was not from factory designed for a passenger. Atleast at little Sahara

"Pay to play, no freebies allowed"

I dont think anywhere allows passengers anymore. I've never ridden dunes, but every place I do ride at parks.....it's prohibited. Time to buy the young ones their own.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 1