Part out 1996 banshee

The day I thought would never come. I am parting out my pride and joy to fund other bills. Most of you that followed my build post on here, know what I bought and how little time has been on these parts. Starting a little at a time. All prices do not include shipping and PayPal fees. I will have to quote what the large items will cost.

+2 swing arm. Built by Chris Franco. Powder coated semi-gloss black. 1 1/2" round tubing. Built to handle trail riding. Round carrier style. 35mm billet carrier. TM designworks chain slider, oem chain guide. New bearings. Has skid plate mounts. Comes with XFR skid plate. 9 out of 10 condition. There is one spot the power coat flaked off by the cinch bolt. SOLD

+2+1 a-arms. Powder coated tuxedo black. Heavy duty tie rods and ball joints. $250.00

Yfz450 front shocks modified to fit +2+1 banshee arms. Good shape no leaks. Has iron cross shock covers. SOLD

Rear banshee shock, just received this back from Jogoca suspensionworks for a full overhaul and revalve/respring for 190-200lb rider. Eibach spring, powder coated illusion red. New seals and full recharge and rebuild SOLD

Tusk 2+2 heavy duty axle. Needs a good polish. I bought this used. $120.00

I won't have time to take apart the bike till this weekend. I plan on taking detailed close up photos of each individual part.

bd1e343ae6d1f5b9ab6cc1e6903fbbcb.jpg8c7206c608b7386f3fbe0fc6b46d7534.jpg2475238aabf16bf28bf044e775abd20c.jpg I got the shock back from Kevin and there was this chip in the fresh powder. Was not happy about it and he didn't respond to me about what happened or anything.

274142d61fddb6585dea2274b94d5bad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parting out my bike. Life happens. My 4 year old was diagnosed with a bone disease. legg calve perthes disease. So it's time to get rid of some things to pay medical bills

While I commend your thoughts, you must remember that you could sell those parts for full retail and it won't make a dent in the first prescription bill. Roll that fucker in the corner, cover it up, and revisit it when life is we'll again. Selling everything you own in an attempt to pay for medical bills will leave you with nothing and you will still be broke. I hope your kid gets through this well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

This is all that matters to me. There's a chance he might be in a wheel chair when he gets older and I want to do whatever I can to get him the help he needs. I appreciate u trying to steer me away from doing this believe me I don't want to but this is a part out post and my situation now turned south fast. So if u want to chat more please send me a private message and I don't want to go into my personal life on this post

• Like 3

I'll have some photos for you guys this weekend. I'm going to only do a little at a time. Want to sell a few things at a time so it's not over whelming. Between work, the medical stuff and other things, it's been chaotic lately. It's tough, not stoked but I'll get pics up soon

I'll have photos for you guys this weekend, been crazy busy this week. Starting tomarrow night I will be dismantling the chassis parts and taking photos and throwing them up on this post