CarbPartsWarehouse

Yeah, he was a little weird on his info. He was trying to make it sounds like an even better deal by adding a different slide (3.5) that would cost around $70 if I had bought it. But if I remember correctly 3.5 slides in 28mm PWK's is stock. Idk. I got a good deal on them and was wondering just how much I gotta mess with them.

I have buddy that has bought 2 different set of PWK 28's from them, he didn't say anything good or bad, this has been a while back. I do know they jetted based on his description of mods done, also gave him a set of jets smaller and larger than what they put in the carbs.

I have buddy that has bought 2 different set of PWK 28's from them, he didn't say anything good or bad, this has been a while back. I do know they jetted based on his description of mods done, also gave him a set of jets smaller and larger than what they put in the carbs.

Yeah, that's what they did. I got the two carbs, 2 sizes bigger and smaller for main and pilot jets, and a throttle cable for $325. Pretty good deal IMO. 

• Like 1