Banshee not starting

Just got my banshee back together and it won't start it's got spark and fuel and not sure what else it could be out new plugs in I believe the timing may be off with this cause it not to start? If I let it sit a while then go kick it will sound like it wants to turn off but nothing help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you pressure tested the motor after assembly. If it's not tight it won't pull fuel properly in order to feed it during start up. Give it a quick squirt of starter fluid while holding slides open with throttle, close slides and kick . If it fires you have a fuel delivery issue weather it's carbs or air leak causing weak pulse

have you pressure tested the motor after assembly. If it's not tight it won't pull fuel properly in order to feed it during start up. Give it a quick squirt of starter fluid while holding slides open with throttle, close slides and kick . If it fires you have a fuel delivery issue weather it's carbs or air leak causing weak pulse

Never took the engine apart it was running fine before, I did frame work and cleaning but now the spark is weak I did change stator and it has a adjustable plate now could the timing be off? Or could I have a grounding issue?

Also if it's a Ricky stator scrap wire set up that could be the issue . I've had three back to back rite out of box not work, hope that's not the case cuz I had a hell of a time getting a refund. They were trying to tell me my bike was blowing the stator out