Right cylinder barely firing

That compression doesn't concern you at all. I know you said that's what it had when you bought it and it's been running but that doesn't make it rite. If the rings are weak enough to give that low of a reading static once put under dynamic load they can experience blow by, flutter etc all things that make a two strokes run flunky

That compression doesn't concern you at all. I know you said that's what it had when you bought it and it's been running but that doesn't make it rite. If the rings are weak enough to give that low of a reading static once put under dynamic load they can experience blow by, flutter etc all things that make a two strokes run flunky

It would concern me more if it had dropped in one day and was different from the left cylinder. I am planning a rebuild later this year to take of the lower compression.

SUCCESS! I was talking to my buddy who runs sleds and he brought up since I was messing with the spark arrestor to see if the packing dislodged. Sure enough, clogged core. She's running great again... until I break something else hahaha.

Thanks for everything! I love the community on here and how helpful everyone is.

• Like 2

Lol glad u figured it out.. I honestly don't know why I did think of that to begin with because I had that happen before when I left my bike un covered for like 2 years... Pipes were clogged with rats nets.

Haha me either but oh well its tuned back up and running good