Right cylinder barely firing

I was riding up in silver lake this weekend and after a couple hours of riding, we took a break. When we went back out, i noticed my temp was not getting above 150 or so. Then I notice a slight pinging or something coming from my right cylinder (brake side) and the pipe was much cooler and I was not spooling very well. The exhaust was barely putting any pressure out.

Any ideas? I'm going to check compression and my reeds.

Ps. I was running premium gas with yamaha lube 2stroke at 32:1. My compression since I got the bike was 110 on left and 108 on right. I was planning a rebuild later this year. I also check spark and put new plugs. I also took off and cleaned that carb.

Edited by Dflynn926

Compression check, then Be sure to check reeds to see if you have any serious chips or missing pedals, was chasing my tail once bc i didnt check those sooner. Pull carbs off inspect all jets and intake components before moving on to electrical.

Compression check, then Be sure to check reeds to see if you have any serious chips or missing pedals, was chasing my tail once bc i didnt check those sooner. Pull carbs off inspect all jets and intake components before moving on to electrical.

Going to check it tomorrow night. Out of town right now. I don't think it is electrical though.

Ok just checked spark, and the right wire isn't producing any spark...

Un screw and pull off spark plug boots. Cut quarter inch of wire off, lube with dielectric grease, put boots back on. Try again

Edited by Ayesully810

Take boots off , set meter on kohm, stick leads to each wire look for between 4-7kohm. Put one boot on at a time testing as you go so you know if first boot is good. You can also test boot, stick one lead where wire goes and one where plug goes you should get same reading as touching two leads together

Take boots off , set meter on kohm, stick leads to each wire look for between 4-7kohm. Put one boot on at a time testing as you go so you know if first boot is good. You can also test boot, stick one lead where wire goes and one where plug goes you should get same reading as touching two leads together

OK tested the boots, one was bad. Bought two new ones. Good spark. Started up. Right cylinder still seems to have asthma