2008 Banshee For Sale

Thomas

I have a 2008 Yamaha Banshee for sale here in the US im located in North Jersey.

My asking price is 7000 obo.

The website wont allow me to upload my files because they are too large so you can view photos here https://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/snw/6064909701.html 

all my my contact info is on the CL ad

Thank You.

So whats up with the damaged a-arm? For $7K, you would expect it to be flawless and not have shitty pipes and a boost bottle on it.

I have an full set of a arms that will come with the bike, I just didn't want to change it my self. But it would be much appreciated if you get a life and keep that negative energy for yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now you have spare a-arms but can't put them on? FFS you are lazy and stupid.

And yes, I know they are T5, they are shit pipes.

The bent a-arm (too lazy and stupid to replace for pictures or even mention you have spares for the damaged one), boost bottle, and T5 pipes. All signs of a stupid person.

More and more you post, the more and more this sounds like a scam.

ok buddy hope your getting paid for all this dick eating your doing

ok buddy hope your getting paid for all this dick eating your doing

sounds to me like he is making you eat his dick right now. How's that cum taste?

$7,000 is a lot sure, but I bet you Someone will buy it. Maybe put it back to stock pipes and take boost bottle off as well. Fix a-arms, repost, it should sell for that if it's legit and provide plenty of paperwork.

$7,000 is a lot sure, but I bet you Someone will buy it. Maybe put it back to stock pipes and take boost bottle off as well. Fix a-arms, repost, it should sell for that if it's legit and provide plenty of paperwork.

maybe that's what I will do and repost and I have all paper work as well. Thanks for not being a complete dickhead like these other guys

• Like 1