NW RAPTOR RALLY

But that's how it is Ragun, most 450 riders I know are Soooo cocky. They all say 2strokes suck and they'd never ride them. I ask why they suck and not one of them can give me any intelligent responses why. I guarantee if they rode my banshee they would probably change their tune.

When I get my 450 motor back in I'll make that call.

But I already like my 450 way more then my banshee.

Now with a built motor I think I'll like it more.

Well so much for the thought, i guess we will just discuss how much banshees are junk on the "banshee" forum.

Kinda sad, maybe thats why alot of the industry guys i chat with dont go on here, seems like every other post i read on here just gets hijacked by bullshit name callin and just flat nonsence thats most of the time not even topic related. Aw well, my 2 cents, for thr record, i like raptors thier a decent machine, out of everything ive riped in the sand, if i was goana go 4 stroke it would be a 450 big bore stroker set up. I would have ocp out win/bay do the engine work. Ive rode a few of those and they handle bitchen, they stop, and thier really responcesive machines. Still spendy hp to dollar but between the rap and 450 built, i prefer the 450. The raptor has alot more potential because of its displacement power wise but to me dollar per hp is the steapest outa the three. Also they flat frigin vibrate i personaly hate it, thier tall as well and i dont care for the feel of them like i do a 450, or my banshees. For what i do, dune riding i find it hard to beat the banshee yes they break yes u need not be a retard to keep them tuned and serviced but nothing runs like they do. And hp per dollar u cant beat a banshee period. Ive bean drag racing for a long time now, sbc and bbc setups mainly early camaros, on the weekends in my body shop we tune and setup for sundays race, or street race when we get some of the guys together for the midnights. That said the banshee to me is the sb1 of the atv word, not the latest and greatest but thousands of setups crazy power and cheap to build. To me i like that thiers an actual seat, fit and feal is great, they still have a touch of the 80s in them that sorta reminds me of the yz490s and cr 500s and late 80s atc250r's, maybey im just getting old, after all i still get a kick outa my 90's dirtwheels fold out of all the JD racing shee's spread across the same dunes i learned to ride in as a kid. So no i dont hate raps or anything else,just love my banshees, if they would build a hi reving twin cylinder 4 stroke say 500 to 600 cc's that was smooth like a sport bike, i would buy one in a heart beat, but until then..... again sorta wierd defending liking my banshee, on a fkn banshee forum full of sponcers that make a living building (u guessed it)= banshees. I cant remember the last time i was on the chevy forum discusing an up coming drag event or street event to go attack and i got a bunch of mopar guys on the chevy forum sayin chevys suck??? Oh wait thats cuz it doesnt happen...Wtf.. anyways i dont give 2 shits, realy just sein if anybody who rides a quick shee that never heard of the fkn event would maybe wana go and check it out and tear up a lil sand...

JTMACHINING

What do u got done to your 450? What year modle ect. What type of riding u like to do? Thinkin bout snagin a 450 for my wife and I as a fun all around bike, shees only see sand and ide like to ride some dirt this year. Ive riddin a few, my friends 480 i think he said it was, that thing was bitchen in the tight stuff, beach trails, twisties. But also i just riped on another friends kawi 450 and it was in my opinion better, not as much power just big three on it, but i really like the tig welded alluminum frame and how it was sorted out from the factory.. any feedback on 450 would be cool, thanks

JTMACHINING

What do u got done to your 450? What year modle ect. What type of riding u like to do? Thinkin bout snagin a 450 for my wife and I as a fun all around bike, shees only see sand and ide like to ride some dirt this year. Ive riddin a few, my friends 480 i think he said it was, that thing was bitchen in the tight stuff, beach trails, twisties. But also i just riped on another friends kawi 450 and it was in my opinion better, not as much power just big three on it, but i really like the tig welded alluminum frame and how it was sorted out from the factory.. any feedback on 450 would be cool, thanks

4917952f50b2d7a58d2f702e7196a686.jpg

The Fo fiddy is a 500 all bore drag bike

• Like 2

But that's how it is Ragun, most 450 riders I know are Soooo cocky. They all say 2strokes suck and they'd never ride them. I ask why they suck and not one of them can give me any intelligent responses why. I guarantee if they rode my banshee they would probably change their tune.

I believe you. On that note, if you take a look at our bansheehq FB page, some banshee owners are just as bad. It's just like ford vs chevy. I will never stop. But i refuse to be a part of it.

Well so much for the thought, i guess we will just discuss how much banshees are junk on the "banshee" forum.

I dont think we mentioned banshees are junk. Just because we dont jump on your bandwagon doesnt mean we our bikes are junk.

Banshees are shit at the end of the day.

The only thing they have going for them is the motor and the availability of aftermarket parts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That's exactly why i bought one. Cheaper and easier power.

• Like 1