Need a good all around 2t oil recommendation

OK here is my story I am looking for an oil that doesn't seperate from the gas, and can protect in all conditions.

I have been using castor 927 for the last 5 years- separates way to fast sometimes in 2 weeks doesn't seem to bother the quads to much but the dirt bike has serious issues with it.

Super M- used since last summer, found it to be a bit better doesn't separate as easy seems to protect just as good smokes less (i think). But regardless still separates. 

Amsoil interceptor- Ran good but crazy expensive no complaints by me but the flash point was a bit low.

Really want to try motul 7100- because I want to run 1 oil in all my machines I have 3 machines do trail and dune riding and I know 7100 is great for trail but not so much for dunes.

Motul 800- great for dune but spoogy in the trials.

what are you guys runing? Im looking for a decent oil that isn't $20 a quart.

^^^^^yamalube

Or use the 927 and shake your ride before you start it....

Wife always wonders why I shake the 1978 yz250 before I ride it....

Bike loves the 927...

Nothing better then that smell coming out of a vintage 2-stroke

I might try yamalube, didn't even consider it before. I tried the shake method doesn't do shit I got almost a clear tank on my dirt bike and you can clearly see the color difference from top to bottom.

My theory is that the dirt bikes have 2 deep tanks on both sides so the oil pools in there and its hard to get it out without flipping the bike over. On a quad tanks are usually flat or very close to flat so just riding it will shake that oil up really good.