New carbs

Depends on the setup. If your still stock bore with a dune port on a 4 mil with pipes, stock carbs will still do fine on a setup like that, its pretty common for most to run stockers until they get up to a 421 and up wards,

That being said, I run 35 pwks on a 4m stk cyl with an aggressive dune port with open air intake and shearer pipes. I've also ran a 33 pwk on a 350 with open air intake and PTs. So a smaller carb will work but it does really depend on your set up and riding goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cody sounds to me like hes just AFRAID that he might bug him (not trying to be rude)

that being said, OP, dont be afraid to "bug" your builder... without being stalkerish of course. 

Edited by Ayesully810

Thanks guys, He is a very well established builder and hq sponsor. I just hate to bug him with multiple questions. I seem to always come up with another after we speak. He has been very forthcoming and knowledgeable with all I've asked. Im certain Ill be pleased

sent via fuck your mom

Are you paying the guy?

Then he can answer any questions you have.

It may lead to more sales on his end.

Cody sounds to me like hes just AFRAID that he might bug him (not trying to be rude)

that being said, OP, dont be afraid to "bug" your builder... without being stalkerish of course.

This is the deal, I know in my line of work if i get a customer with consant questions it can get a little obnoxious. Its more curtiousy of his time. Yes Im paying him. From my experience a pain in the ass customer can get a little less quality. I dont think this would be the case with this guy but this is my first transaction and dont want it to start off on a bad note or being "that guy".

sent via fuck your mom

Like the other guys said, don't be afraid to ask questions. Most builders will be happy to make you comfortable. Besides, the more you know and understand and the better equipped you are to deal with your motor and setup, the more likely you will wind up being a return customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be scared to call right back after talking to them if a question pops up. You know how many times I've called back right away after getting off the phone because I kept forgetting shit lol. I remember I must of called back like 4x in a row after the 1st call one time. Best thing to do "if you think your bothering them" is to try to right down a list of questions before you call. You'll probably forget something but if you do that's fine just call them right back

• Like 2